NICK J. KYTE, SALON FIORELLA/HOLTZ SPA GIVEAWAY (“THE CONTEST”)
THIS CONTEST IS ONLY OPEN TO PARTICIPANTS LOCATED IN THE GREATER OTTAWA AREA. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SEE BELOW FOR FULL CONTEST DETAILS. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, YOU ARE ACCEPTING, AGREEING WITH AND ARE BOUND TO THE CONTEST RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”). BY ACCEPTING THESE RULES AND FULFILING THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE CONTEST INSTRUCTIONS, THE INDIVIDUAL BECOMES THE “ENTRANT” AND IS ELIGIBLE TO WIN A MAKE-OVER PACKAGE FROM SALON FIORELLA/HOLTZ SPA VALUED AT $400.00 (THE “PRIZE”).
By entering the Contest you acknowledge and agree to this set of rules and regulations.
The Contest begins on February 7th, 2020 at 1:30p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Feb. 21st, 2020 at 12p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”).
- To enter the Contest and claim the Prize, individuals must 1) be following @NickJKyte, @salonfiorella and @holtzspa during the entirety of the Contest Period, 2) Like the Contest post, 3) Tag (2) friends who are not existing followers of @NickJKyte on the Contest post, 4) Comment what you love most about about Ottawa, 5) must be 18 years old or older. Once these conditions are fulfilled, the individual then becomes an “Entrant” in the giveaway contest.
- To enter the Contest, participants must be a resident of Ottawa and surrounding areas as the Prize is to be picked up within 48 hours of contacting the Prize Winner at Salon Fiorella/Holtz Spa located at 90 George Street Ottawa, ON. K1N 5W1.
- The Contest is open to all residents of Ottawa and surrounding areas (excluding Quebec), except employees (and those with whom such employees are immediately related or partnered) of Nick J. Kyte and Team (the “Sponsor”).
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram in any way.
- The Salon Fiorella/Holt Spa make-over package (the “Prize”), is valued at $400.00. The Prize must be accepted as awarded to the winning Entrant, is not transferrable between individuals, is not subject to substitutions with any other prize and cannot be claimed as cash. No refunds or exchanges.
- On February 21st, 2020 in Ottawa, Ontario, at approximately 12p.m. ET, one (1) eligible Entrant will be selected by entering all usernames of those eligible (those Participants who follow all instructions provided in the Contest post) into an data sheet and the winning Instagram user selected by random number generator. The winning odds are dependant on the number of eligible entries received.
- The winning Entrant will be contacted after the Contest Period has ended, within 48 hours.
- By entering the Contest, you are agreeing to have your contact information, including full name, email address, and phone number added to the Nick J. Kyte client database and may be contacted by the Sponsor at a later date.
- Upon entry, the participant agrees to release the Sponsor from any claim, demand, cost, tax, liability, or damage resulting from entering the Giveaway.
- By entering the Contest, each Entrant agrees to abide by this set of Rules and Regulations. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Void where prohibited by law. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal.
- Before being declared a winner, the selected, eligible Entrant will be contacted by the Sponsor via Instagram Direct Message and notified that they have won the Contest. The selected Entrant will be contacted within 48 hours of the Contest Period end and must respond within 24 hours before the Sponsor moves on to selecting another entrant. The selected Entrant must first correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by Instagram Direct Message.
- By reading these rules and regulations, you are agreeing to have your username presented on @NickJKyte’s Instagram and Facebook pages.
- The winning Entrant’s name will be present on the social media accounts of Nick J. Kyte, including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram.
- Prior to picking up the Prize at Salon Fiorella/Holtz Spa, the winning Entrant must fill out the Prize Claim Form that will be sent after being selected via Instagram Direct Message or Email with their full name and details. This Prize Claim Form will be used to establish the identity of the Entrant.
- Upon arrival to Salon Fiorella/Holtz Spa to collect the Prize, the selected Entrant will be required to present a form of personal identification (Government issued ID) that lists the Entrant's full name that matches the information provided in the Prize Claim Form that was sent at the time of winning Entrant selection.
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who must abide by CREA's By-Laws, Rules and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®, and the associated logos identify professional services rendered by REALTOR® members of CREA to effect the purchase, sale and lease of real estate as part of a cooperative selling system.