COVID-19 (Coronavirus): The Kyte Team's Safety & Preparedness Plan
A Message from Nick:
"We recognize that with the constantly changing COVID-19 situation, this is an unprecedented time for everyone. We're thinking of you and your family, during this time. We want you to know you have our commitment and dedication to continue to support your real estate needs. The Nick Kyte Team has implemented important safety precautions and will continue to re-assess based on recommendations from the Ottawa Real Estate Board. We thank you for your understanding and if you have any questions, please connect anytime. We'd love to hear from you and are always happy to help."
Nick J. Kyte
1. Electronic Documents: The signing of all documents, including listing paperwork and offers has been moved entirely to electronic, using Docusign. Feature sheets for your home are digital only and are available on MLS to prospective buyers.
2. Professionally Photos & Custom Video: We are able to continue offering photo and video services. The photographer and videographer require that lights be left on and that the home be ready for photos. They have gloves, hand sanitizer and will not be touching anything in the home.
3. Continued Pre-Qualification of Buyer's: We only work with buyers that have been pre-qualified and have signed an exclusive agreement with our team to show your home. This was done to limit the amount of people into your home and to focus on buyers that are ready to buy. In addition, they must adhere to the showing instructions, prior to showing.
4. COVID-19 - Protecting you and your Family: We ask all appointments (Including showings, virtual walk-through's by agents, staging, inspections, etc..) reschedule if they have traveled in the past 14 days, been in contact with anyone that has or if they are displaying any symptoms of the Coronavirus.
5. Showings / Virtual Walk-Throughs / Viewings: You cannot show if agent/buyer(s) have traveled or been in contact with anyone that has traveled in the last 14 days or feels unwell. Confirmation by e-mail to email@example.com, prior to showing, to be permitted access. We have limited our visits to 1 group at a time. We have asked that only the buyers attend the property (leaving family members and children at home), to limit the amount of people in your home. We ask that agent(s) and buyer(s), bring gloves and hand sanitizer for their own safety, as well.
6. Preparation of Property: Signage to remove shoes and wash hands in the directed washroom, is placed in all properties. Soap, paper towel and waste bin provided. When possible, we have asked that Sellers leave their lights on and interior doors open for showings so that buyers do not have touch anything in your home while visiting.
7. Social Distancing: We have limited unnecessary contact. Appointments and meetings are being completed virtually. When in person meetings are deemed absolutely necessary recommended procedures are being taken into account including, safe distances, masks, hand sanitizers, etc.
8. Flexibility: As the situation changes, we are prepared to re-analyze the situation daily and continue to bring in new measures to protect the health and safety of all involved. Most importantly, if you have any questions or concerns, at anytime, please connect right away as we're all working together to protect everyone involved.
9. Open Houses: There will be no physical open houses.
10. Kyte Team Difference: The Kyte Team has always been at the forefront of digital marketing & exposure, and this will continue by providing virtual walkthroughs, Custom & Tailored Video Services and Professional Photography, so clients can Experience the Kyte Team Difference. Excited to be your Ottawa go-to!
Please feel free to reach out and connect with us with any questions on the Ottawa Real Estate Market, as we're here to help!